Hall China Company, East Liverpool, Ohio, was founded August 14, 1903 and is still in business. Hall China made whiteware from 1905 to 1911 such as toilet sets, bed pans, mugs, jugs, etc. From 1908 to 1911, dinnerware was manufactured, then discontinued until 1936. They made casseroles, teapots, and coffee-urn liners for institutional trade. In 1919 they bought the Goodwin Pottery Plant to make gold decorated teapots, and soon became a leader in decorated teapots. The main products of the company today are Hall Fireproof China casseroles and other baking dishes, teapots, coffee pots, serving dishes and storage dishes, many being used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, airlines, railroads and other institutions. Hall Gold Label teapots and cooking china were sold in leading department stores. Hall's superior quality dinnerware and fine china was available through stamp stores and merchandising centers, Sears and Roebuck, Montgomery Wards and the Jewell Tea Company.